Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Weekly Update 5/31-6/2

Good morning,

It's our last week of school. I can't hardly believe it. I guess the old saying is true...



The only update you need for the week is the link for our party. There are still a few things you can sign up for. I've also uploaded all of our picture from the year to our photo folder. Feel free to take what you want!

Finally, some of you may know, but this week will be my last week as a member of the Elsa England family. My fiance was offered a promotion that we couldn't refuse. A few weeks later I was offered a position teaching fifth grade at a great school in Houston. To say that I'm heartbroken over the decision to leave the England community would be an understatement. I want to thank everyone for being absolutely lovely and kind. These past few years at England have been a true blessing both professionally and personally.

Since I'm not sure how long my RRISD email will work, I have set up a separate email address for parents and students to keep in touch. You can reach me at hellomisswright@yahoo.com